Custom Adjustable OA Defiance
Spring Loaded OA
Össur Unloader One
Ideal Application: DonJoy’s premier Custom OA product. It is designed for the active OA patient, is extremely lightweight, and provides durable support for moderate to severe levels of osteoarthritis. The bilateral hinge bars offer support for ligament instabilities and work in conjunction with a patented telescoping condyle pad, which puts the load control in the hands of the patient.
Ideal Application: Tri-compartmental OA. This brace helps with painful weight bearing activities like squats, stairs, and rising from a seated position.
Ideal Application: At only half the weight of the original Unloader, Unloader One combines a streamlined, flexible upright with Dual Dynamic Force Straps to generate more unloading leverage than any Unloader to date.
The patient can measure and adjust the amount of unloading needed using the unique ratcheting Dynamic Force Control system. Ossur has revolutionized brace comfort by implementing our proprietary Sensil® Silicone Technology on the liners.
Features & Benefits
- 4-Points-of-Leverage System pioneered by DonJoy provides ligament stability
- 1º to 7º of correction built into a strong, lightweight, carbon composite frame (3º is recommended)
- Patient controlled Telescoping Condyle Pad (up to 3º of additional correction) shifts compressive knee joint forces from the degenerative area to the healthy compartment
Features & Benefits
- Dual Dynamic Force Straps increase unloading capabilities and prevent rotation of the brace on the leg
- Tool-free, racheting Dynamic Force Control System enables self-dosing for easier pain management
- Quick Fit Buckles with leverage arms enable easy application and removal without the need for cumbersome strap adjustment
- Breathable liners featuring Ossur Sensil® Silicone Technology on an Aerospacer base material eliminate migration
- Breathable, microfiber liners (see available colors below) mask the product frame ( optional – may require additional fee)
- Flexible, low-profile, hinged upright contours to individual anatomy and allows use underneath clothing
- Quick Connect Strapping for tool-free removal and replacement
- Lightweight frame is perforated for flexibility and ventilation
- Over 40 custom frame colours and graphics to choose from
- Swooping Thigh cuff for inner thigh clearance and bilateral brace use
- Swivelling Strap Tabs to accommodate leg movement
- Reinforced carbon composite frame ACL, PCL, or Combined Instability (CI) strap configurations
Available in 12 colours